WHAT IS A REDEMPTION?
Under 11 U.S. Code § 722, Chapter 7 Clients have the statutory right to redeem their vehicle for its value instead of what they owe.
|CURRENT LOAN||REDEMPTION LOAN|
|Length of Loan||64||60|
- You may owe far more on your car than it is really worth.
- You want to keep your car, even after you have filed for bankruptcy.
- You need your vehicle
- Our Redemption Program allows you to keep your car by paying fair market value to the creditor, not the amount you actually owe.
- Working with you, your attorney and your creditor, our Redemption Program allows you to take advantage of a better choice.
The Process of Our Redemption Program
- Fill out an application online, or call (800) 721-2800.
- After 24-48 hours, our lenders will let us know if you were approved.
- 722 will provide your attorney with all the documentation necessary to file the redemption in court.
- Once the motion to redeem is granted, we will dispurse the funds to pay off your current creditor.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET STARTED TODAY!
What our customers are saying?
722 Redemption will do everything that they can to help you. I felt that they were going to take care of me after the first phone call. Don was very quick with his work and explained the load of information in a brief yet comprehensive manner that built trust in the service provided. I never felt any judgment and he always kept me updated. Thanks Don & 722 for your business!
This company and my rep Jeff were absolutely remarkable. They walked me through the entire process and made sure I understood everything involving the program. I would definitely recommend anyone to read about 722 Redemption and see if they eligible for their help Jeane G
Sharon Manroe is very professional. She was doing her the best and even better what she can. She does her job very well and fast. It was always nice to talk to her. Her job is not just a job because she is passionate about to help people to resolve their problem. Thank Sharon for excellent job. It's the one of the best of customer service I had.
Sharon provides the best customer service and empowers clients by putting their mind at ease. Sharon is a true gem to the organization and should be treated as such. I almost feel like they wouldn’t be as successful without her…
I purchased a used vehicle from a dealership in Collierville, Tn ( a suburb of Memphis Tennessee ). I was paying way too much for this vehicle that wasn't serviced properly. Because it wasn't and the vehicle's information center didn't warm me of certain low fluid levels, I could have burned the motor up. Like smart tvs and smart phones, this is a smart vehicle that should've warned me and it didn't. I discovered those issues and another one that is a little more serious than the low fluid level issues. I thank God for my attorney that introduced me to Ms Sharon Monroe and the 722 Redemption Funding. That introduction was truly A LIFE SAVER! They got a very large bill that I had cut in half and I am very grateful. Again, thanks to my attorney and Ms Sharon Monroe at 722 Redemption Funding!!!