WHAT IS A REDEMPTION?
Under 11 U.S. Code § 722, Chapter 7 Clients have the statutory right to redeem their vehicle for its value instead of what they owe.
|CURRENT LOAN||REDEMPTION LOAN|
|Length of Loan||64||60|
- You may owe far more on your car than it is really worth.
- You want to keep your car, even after you have filed for bankruptcy.
- You need your vehicle
- Our Redemption Program allows you to keep your car by paying fair market value to the creditor, not the amount you actually owe.
- Working with you, your attorney and your creditor, our Redemption Program allows you to take advantage of a better choice.
The Process of Our Redemption Program
- Fill out an application online, or call (800) 721-2800.
- After 24-48 hours, our lenders will let us know if you were approved.
- 722 will provide your attorney with all the documentation necessary to file the redemption in court.
- Once the motion to redeem is granted, we will dispurse the funds to pay off your current creditor.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET STARTED TODAY!
What our customers are saying?
I started dealing with 722 In December of 2021 and I must say through the whole process the entire staff and Dan have been very exceptional even when there were mistakes on part. If more companies could adopt the customer service model that 722 have more people might actually be excited about paying their bills on time that’s how great the service is. I would most definitely recommend 722 Redemption to anyone. Thanks Dan and staff for the excellent work!
This company and my rep Jeff were absolutely remarkable. They walked me through the entire process and made sure I understood everything involving the program. I would definitely recommend anyone to read about 722 Redemption and see if they eligible for their help Jeane G
I had the absolute pleasure to work with Ms. Sharon Monroe. She did everything in her power to help me keep my vehicle. She went to bat for me with my current finance company even when they were rude and unprofessional. She ultimately helped me find another vehicle within my budget. This past week and a half has been beyond stressful for me and Sharon being the compassionate, personable, & professional person that she is, made this whole process less stressful. There really are still nice people in this world that are willing to help. Thanks so much Sharon! I will never forget you ♥️
This company is awesome. They helped me during my bankruptcy process and always stayed in touch until the process was completed. Linda made the entire process super easy. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would!
Brain at 722 was so helpful in my time of need. I wanted to keep my vehicle after bankruptcy but it was impossible. Then I tried everything to find a vehicle that I could afford and not be put back in the position that landed me into bankruptcy. Brain worked hard for a few months to find me the right vehicle for me. The price, down payment, monthly payments, type, year and make of the vehicle was amazing. The vehicle I bought is particularly brand new 2020 Ford Fusion with low miles under 50,000. Don’t waste your time with dealerships. If you are unfortunate to loss your vehicle in a bankruptcy call 722 Redemption.