WHAT IS A REDEMPTION?
Under 11 U.S. Code § 722, Chapter 7 Clients have the statutory right to redeem their vehicle for its value instead of what they owe.
|CURRENT LOAN||REDEMPTION LOAN|
|Length of Loan||64||60|
- You may owe far more on your car than it is really worth.
- You want to keep your car, even after you have filed for bankruptcy.
- You need your vehicle
- Our Redemption Program allows you to keep your car by paying fair market value to the creditor, not the amount you actually owe.
- Working with you, your attorney and your creditor, our Redemption Program allows you to take advantage of a better choice.
The Process of Our Redemption Program
- Fill out an application online, or call (800) 721-2800.
- After 24-48 hours, our lenders will let us know if you were approved.
- 722 will provide your attorney with all the documentation necessary to file the redemption in court.
- Once the motion to redeem is granted, we will dispurse the funds to pay off your current creditor.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET STARTED TODAY!
What our customers are saying?
722 Redemption will do everything that they can to help you. I felt that they were going to take care of me after the first phone call. Don was very quick with his work and explained the load of information in a brief yet comprehensive manner that built trust in the service provided. I never felt any judgment and he always kept me updated. Thanks Don & 722 for your business!
Don Scott was amazing to work with. He made everything very easy understand and returned my calls every time. My payments are reasonable and it allowed me to keep my car. Thank you for everything
Dan was AmAzInG to work with. We had some complications and he helped us work through all the “bugs” to get our loan funded with our bankruptcy. When it didn’t look like it was going to happen, he showed us it would happen!!! We would recommend 722 Redemption Funding to anyone going through bankruptcy!!!!
Don Scott was excellent! He explained all my options in detail. When things weren’t going well he stepped in to help get it fixed. I would recommend them 100%!
Don Scott & Co. were great and very helpful at every turn. Thank you so much for your services!